As there have been so many new readers this year, this week’s newsletter is a round-up of 2019’s best & most popular tools! It includes:
MOST DOWNLOADED TOOLS
MOST POPULAR TUTORIALS
- Make A Custom Advanced Keyer Using ST Map, from Erwan Leroy.
- My Python for Nuke 101 course, which continues to be super popular!
- Back to Basics: A Brief Lesson on Image Filtering & Node Concatenation
MOST POPULAR INTERVIEWS
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- This CG Cinematography Book by Christophe Brejon de Lavergnée.
- The Learning Curve – Chasing Stars by Xavier Martín.
- Back to Basics: Common errors when creating a gizmo by yours truly.
BEN’S FAVOURITE TOOLS IN 2019
- Stamps, created by Adrian Pueyo and Alexey Kuchinski.
- apDespill, also created by Adrian Pueyo.
- bm_SmartMerge created by yours truly.
That’s it from me for 2019 — Ben’s Comp Newsletter will return bigger and better next year. Issue 051 will be hitting your inbox on January 13th, 2020 (PST) — if you haven’t already, you can subscribe here. Until then, take some time to switch off, not think about work, and enjoy time with friends & family.